Location – UK/Ireland – Remote/Hybrid or Office depending on your preference
Package – Competitive Salary (based on location) + Benefits (including ESOP)
Eppione offers an end-to-end employee benefits capability that allow businesses to offer and manage a broad range of employee benefits products to their staff worldwide.
The global solution is centred on an advanced employee benefits management system combined with an extensive employee benefits products marketplace and a modern HR management system.
This is a really exciting opportunity to make a real impact in an industry that is ripe to be disrupted. You’ll be joining a small team in the very early days, so you’ll get a chance to play a huge part in the development of our Product.
What you’ll be working on:
- Driving the end to end product management process from discovery, design, development through to delivery, using a hands-on, get the job done approach.
- Identifying the customer problems to be solved through data analysis, customer interviews and interactions with support, sales and success teams and working cross functionally with engineering teams to bring solutions to life.
- Collaborating with key business stakeholders to help define the product strategy and roadmap, whilst creating buy-in for the features you are building.
- Maintaining the product backlog and running key product activities such as backlog refinement, prioritisation, grooming, developing user stories, etc.
- Working closely with Marketing, Customer Success & Support to develop go to market plans, and measuring successful business outcomes post feature release.
- Helping us solve complex business problems by breaking it down to smaller pieces, finding truth & insights by going straight to the source and developing highly user-friendly products
- Developing customer and competitor intelligence by researching industry & technology trends helping to push the product ahead of the curve
Your Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years Product Management experience ideally in the SaaS space in a high-growth environment
- Proven track record of driving ambitious products that really hit the mark
- Superb prioritisation, communication and problem-solving skills
- Data driven mindset, uses data to drive decision making, both qualitative and quantitative
- A passion for solving complex problems and developing a clear rationale to bring people onboard
- You’re a hand on self-starter who thrives on autonomy, enjoys a rapid pace and wants to make a difference!
- Previous experience working with vendor and offshore/nearshore software development teams (desirable).
- An understanding of Global Challenges for HR professionals and their employees (desirable)
We are a diverse, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. Eppione is an equal opportunities employer and doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristic. All applications are very much welcome! If you need any adjustments to support you with your application, just let us know.
Please note we’re unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.